On July 5, 2022 at New World Saigon Hotel ***** An Cuong Wood (ACG) held a press conference to officially launch An Cuong Interior Design Award 2022 (An Cuong IDA 2022).
The Interior Design Award is considered an annual award of An Cuong Wood Joint Stock Company in many different fields such as architecture, interior, creating textures on new materials..., for the purpose of connecting , develop and honor young talented architects and interior designers in Vietnam. In which, An Cuong Interior Design Award 2022 is an interior design competition aimed at new design and construction solutions, with flexible application and promoting the spirit of sustainability in daily living spaces. : living room, common room, bedroom, kitchen, dining room...
Accordingly, at the press conference, An Cuong Wood representative also shared about this year's contestants who are students studying Architecture & Interior Architecture majors at universities, colleges, and universities. Architects, interior designers nationwide in two forms, groups or individuals. The application period will be from July 5, 2022 to August 31, 2022. Besides, the route as well as the message, goals and main theme of this year's contest "Shophouse - When Dream And Life Become Home" were also introduced in detail during the press conference. With the spread of the first season, the Organizing Committee believes that An Cuong Interior Design Award 2022 (An Cuong IDA 2022) will bring a new breeze with new talents in the interior design village. You will have a stage to integrate in a subtle, new and highly applicable way, thereby easily realizing the ideas from your drawings into reality.
Besides, with the foundation of the success of the An Cuong Interior Design Award 2021 contest, this year's contest has received a lot of attention from the press and media units besides the companion media such as: BCI Central, Saigon Economic Times, Interior, Beautiful House, Architecture Magazine, FBNC… An Cuong Interior Design Award 2022 (IDA 2022) will surely create a season full of competition and surprises.
With the total cost of organization and prizes up to 2 billion VND, in which the First Prize will receive 100 million VND in cash from An Cuong and nearly 50 million VND will be converted into vouchers from co-sponsors such as: Malloca, AConcept, Imundex, Hettich, Schneider ... . This is an impressive number for a contest held in Vietnam. An Cuong believes that this award will become a sustainable award in the furniture industry. The winning projects at An Cuong IDA will be put into practical applications as well as compete in larger international arenas.
After 3 months of launching the contest, An Cuong Interior Design Award 2022 was surprised to receive a lot of entries from students, freelancers and young designers. With the theme Shop house - When Dream and Life become Home, the contestants had a playground to unleash their creativity with their own knowledge and talents.
With many days of consideration and evaluation, the IDA 2022 Jury Council has selected the 20 best entries to advance to the Semi-finals - scheduled to take place on October 22, 2022
Congratulations to the TOP 20 Semi-Finals of the AN CUONG INTERIOR DESIGN AWARD 2022
1. MỘNG PHÙ SA - Lê Đặng Song Anh, Lê Giang Hoàng Hiếu, Nguyễn Phước Long, Nguyễn Phương Vy
2. HAPPINESS MODULE - Bùi Ngọc Sơn, Bùi Đình Long, Nguyễn Việt Sơn
3. CUNG DIỀU - Thái Dương Long, Nguyễn Phan Khánh Huyền, Hoàng Kim Tú, Phạm Nguyên Hưng
4. GỐM YẾN - Mai Ngọc Ánh, Trịnh Thúy Hiền, Nguyễn Minh Hạnh
5. KHOẢNH KHẮC - Phạm Thị Phúc Hậu, Nguyễn Ngọc Bảo Trân, Lê Châu Phương Uyên, Huỳnh Nguyễn Như Ý
6. CHẠM - Nguyễn Kiên Tố, Nguyễn Thị Hồng Anh, Phan Trần Khánh
7. RỐI THỜI - Nguyễn Thị Ánh, Trần Thị Mơ, Đỗ Văn Thiện
8. XE CHỈ LUỒN KIM - Trần Văn Rum, Phan Thị Phụng, Võ Đoàn Quốc Bảo
9. GIAO THOA - Nguyễn Trí Trường Giang, Đào Sơn Lâm, Đào Sơn Tùng
10. NGƯỜI TRỐN TRONG MÂY - Đặng Hương Giang, Vũ Thị Phương Linh, Hoàng Kiều Trang, Đoàn Phi Long
11. THE HARMONY OF SOULS - Nguyễn Ngọc Anh Thư, Nguyễn Trần Quỳnh Thy, Trương Huỳnh Ngọc Thanh
12. DREAMY ISLAND - Nguyễn Minh Toàn, Hồ Thị Hoài Thu
13. GỌI GIẤC MƠ VỀ - Lê Thị Thùy Trang, Đỗ Thị Kiều Trang, Đỗ Hồng Cẩm
14. GÓC SÂN & KHOẢNG TRỜI - Âu Thái Sơn
15. NHƯ SEN - Phạm Hoàng Nam, Trương Huỳnh Như
16. NƠI TA LỚN - Trần Quang Tuấn
17. ZEN HOUSE - Phạm Thanh Tùng
18. NHÀ HÀNG VIỆT - Nguyễn Minh Kha, Lê Nguyễn Hạnh Nguyên
19. THE HOUSE OF INFINITIVE - Trương Tùng Dương, Phí Việt Dũng
20. IDTREE CAFE - Nguyễn Thị Xuân Hương, Nguyễn Võ Nam Phương